3-in-1 Foam Plyometric Jump Box (20", 24", 30")
Choose from 3 different heights for a progressive, customizable workout. Foam core and PVC covers prevent slipping all while putting your shins at ease for any missed steps. These are great for beginners and amazingly versatile for floor work. This 16lb box is easily moved from one location to another: bring it outside when the weather is nice for bulgarian split squats or incline push ups!
- Durable cover resists wear and tear and wipes clean
- Strong foam core remains firm after heavy use
- Versatile for any type of workout: HIIT, plyometric, or MMA
- Useful for varying levels of difficulty for push-ups, step-ups, box-squats, squats, lunges, dips and more
- Holds up to 450 pounds
- Dimensions: 20”L x 24"W x 30”H
- 16 pounds
- 3 sided box offers 3 different heights: 20", 24", 30"
- customer service
- hip thrusts
- push ups
- box jumps
- descent shipping fee
This is an amazing piece of equipment. I only wish that it had a little bit more weight to it. Still very satisfied.
A purchase with zero buyer remorse. So happy I went with Epic foam block vs making my own wood one. This is so much better.
Box is very light and will move on you when you jump. Wish I would have known..
no more busted shins! create quality and versatility. I love all of my epic products, but this one is my favorite. I use it as a weight bench, a spotter for heavy squats, plyos, modified stretches, and cardio. i love that I can pul it out for my toddler neices to climb too.
I love it. I do box jumps, push ups (incline and decline), hip thrusts...super versatile