3-in-1 Foam Plyometric Jump Box (20", 24", 30")
Choose from 3 different heights for a progressive, customizable workout. Foam core and PVC covers prevent slipping all while putting your shins at ease for any missed steps. These are great for beginners and amazingly versatile for floor work. This 16lb box is easily moved from one location to another: bring it outside when the weather is nice for bulgarian split squats or incline push ups!
- Durable cover resists wear and tear and wipes clean
- Strong foam core remains firm after heavy use
- Versatile for any type of workout: HIIT, plyometric, or MMA
- Useful for varying levels of difficulty for push-ups, step-ups, box-squats, squats, lunges, dips and more
- Holds up to 450 pounds
- Dimensions: 20”L x 24"W x 30”H
- 16 pounds
- 3 sided box offers 3 different heights: 20", 24", 30"
- customer service
- box jumps
- descent shipping fee
- foam box
I was comparing jump boxes from several different brands, and settled on this one due to it's light weight. The box is very sturdy and easy to move around and store.
Meet all my expectations and works well!
I love it! It’s just another addition to my gym and another tool in my toolbox. I use it for many different movements and modifications.
This is an amazing piece of equipment. I only wish that it had a little bit more weight to it. Still very satisfied.
A purchase with zero buyer remorse. So happy I went with Epic foam block vs making my own wood one. This is so much better.